February 19, 2013

Priorities

Well I'm sure you have guessed it. I fell off the blog wagon again but this time I had a good reason.

Meet Hannah Caroline Matthews. She was born on Wednesday, December 5th at 3:55PM. She was 6 lbs. 13 oz and pretty adorable if I do say so myself. :) We have had time to adjust. Things were not always easy for us first time parents but Tim has been a pretty amazing father.

Anyways I have lots to update on here but I'm not sure how fast I will be working on that. However I wanted to document Hannah coming into our lives. She is pretty adorable and is already growing so fast.



(hopefully) more to come later...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! I've been checking at least once a week - I haven't given up on you!! Looking forward to more posts to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...